Little-Known Facts about Waterfall

I've been tagged by Amy to write down facts about myself that few people know ... but, to be honest, I can't think of much that I haven't already told you, dear readers. The few things that I haven't told you are typically pretty morbid and depressing. So I'll try to think of non-morbid, non-depressing things to tell you. Please forgive the fact that they're very random and not all that interesting.

1. I used to have a really good serve in volleyball. In high school, we played several games where I just went to the serving line and served 15 aces in a row. I was never a great athlete, but I made up for it with my killer serve.

2. I once learned from a friend that she had been sexually abused by a family member, so I told my mom (even though my friend made me swear to tell no one). My mom told her mom, my friend had to get counseling, and major problems erupted in that family. I don't know if that friend ever forgave me. I haven't seen her in many years.

3. I decided to become a smoker when I was 13 or 14. The day after I "started smoking," I learned that my grandmother had been diagnosed with smoking-related cancer. I figured God was trying to tell me something, so I "quit smoking" immediately. So ended my brief smoking career!

4. My first concert was John Denver in 1976 or 1977, and my second was Rick Springfield in 1982.

5. I'm not just an introvert, but I'm also painfully shy in social situations.

So, who wants to be tagged? Paula? Erin? Dulciana?

Comments

Popular Posts