Cousin Stacey's Meme

I'm just meme-happy tonight. It's so much more fun than lesson planning. I got this one from Cousin Stacey.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Have an off-white Ford Econoline van of my very own.
2. Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail again.
3. Be happily married to Hubster for many, many years.
4. Be in a play.
5. Write and publish a novel.
6. Make a positive difference in the life of someone who is not related to me, and to whom I owe nothing.
7. Live in Virginia.

7 things I can do:

1. Write music.
2. Balance a tennis racket on my nose.
3. Say "no."
4. Make people laugh.
5. Remember long lists of random numbers.
6. Find my husband's keys (but never my own).
7. Bake.

7 things I cannot do:

1. Hear.
2. Stand roaches.
3. Jobs for which I have no passion.
4. Take huge, multi-day road trips if I'm only going to be at the destination for a day or two.
5. Complete anything I start!!
6. Slow down (well, I can, but only if I absolutely have to).
7. Iron.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Intelligence.
2. Facial hair. Lots of it.
3. Sense of humor.
4. Spiritual depth.
5. Probing mind.
6. Beautiful calves.
7. A head so shiny it attracts bugs at night.

(Yes, I have just described the Hubster.)

7 things I say most often:

1. What?
2. Repeat that, please?
3. I'm soooo tired.
4. Just follow the directions!! (I've picked up this little "saying" since becoming a teacher.)
5. Well, hello there, Hubbie!
6. Hootie Hoo!
7. Hideawaaaay, I'm sorry. Come baaaaack! (She always runs if you make a sudden move.)

7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Harrison Ford
2. Elliott Stabler on "Law and Order: SVU"
3. Benjamin Bratt
4. Dick Cheney
5. Is Hubster a celebrity? Since he's written a book and all?
6. That guy who played Pippin in LOTR
7. George W. Bush

7 people I want to do this:

Whoever wants to!

Comments

Popular Posts