Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Teaching "Plus"

On days like today, when I'm really tired and my sinuses are acting up and my patience is short, I tend to shuffle off into my own little dark corner of the world and feel sorry for myself. In Cubicle Land, it was easy to do this. I would wallow in my depressing little stew for days on end, feeling miserable and hating my life.

When you're teaching school, it's next to impossible to behave in such a self-absorbed way.

This is a good thing.

Oh, and the seventh-graders liked their gold stars. I love my seventh graders.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.