Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Just Found Out ...

... that I'm going to be teaching English Lit as well as writing and a few other things.

I love English Lit. I am excited about teaching English Lit. I just wish I'd known about this sooner. I have a lot of planning to do. And school begins in a mere 40 days and 40 nights.

I don't feel panicked. Perhaps my panic button isn't working. Or maybe the effect is being slow to kick in.

I should be panicking, right? Instead, I am feeling energized and a little jittery. I think this is a naive way to feel. I think that panic would be a more appropriate response.

Our textbook is the Norton Anthology of English Literature. Looks like I am indeed following in the footsteps of Falz.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the content on your blog about teaching english will be back very frequently! I actually have my own teaching english exposed blog with all kinds of stuff in it. You�re welcome to com by

    ReplyDelete