Uh-Oh



Are you new here? For more information on the practicing pact, read this post.

Y'all, we can do better than this.

I know I can do better than this. I'm off for the summer, have loads of free time, and only managed to get a measly 100 minutes in. Oh well, every little bit counts.

Hilda had the most minutes for this week at 190 ... and all that when she was busy celebrating wedding and oboe anniversaries all week! (Happy Anniversaries!).

Pei Yun, who seems to be feeling a bit better than she was last week, had 105 minutes logged on the double bass, and I came in "third" with my 100.

This week, I'm also awarding the Serenity in Practicing Award to sparrow for her uplifting post, quiet and learning. (Heh ... betcha didn't know I had a Serenity in Practicing Award up my sleeve!)

I, for one, am going to try to practicing more this next week. I'll admit it, I was lazy.

I also want to welcome Kim and dulciana back to the pact ... we've missed y'all!

Log all practice minutes in the comments to this post.

Comments

Popular Posts