Friday, June 24, 2005

Tired of Blogging

There will be no posts here for the next few days, folks. I'm tired of blogging. Tired of going on and on and on about me, me, me. Even I get bored with it. Plus, ever since I got out of Cubicle Land, my real notebook (the wire-bound, three-subject thing) has served the purpose for which I originally founded the "sort of notebook"--a receptacle for all the thoughts in my brain that were teeming and threatening to make my head explode.

Now that I'm writing in my real notebook again, writing in the "sort of notebook" every day just seems like a chore. It's been hard to blog ever since I left Cubicle Land. The blog served a purpose there. It doesn't here.

I'm thinking of whether I might want to change the focus of this blog. Cut back on the chatty, let-me-tell-you-all-about-my-exciting-life posts. Give you more on composers and poets and artists.

Or get rid of it. When I was in Cubicle Land, I was tied to the computer for 8+ hours a day. Now I'm on for an hour a day, and less if I can help it. I'd rather look up stuff and read (and comment on) other blogs than write some blah post about my day.

Something to think about. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
    return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
    I look for blogs close to your work!
    Please consider looking at my ok oklahoma house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete