Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Return of the Queen!

Hallelujah! The Queen is back. Or she will be soon. No, I will not be diving off any cliffs in a blaze of glory. I will wink and leave as promised.

I hope that Waterfall's readership has not suffered too greatly in her absence. I hope that you suffered just enough to be ridiculously happy now that she's home. I, for one, can't wait to read some new posts from the Queen.

I certainly appreciate the opportunity to post some of my thoughts; it was fun. Maybe one of these days I'll get my own address in the blogosphere and see what happens. Till then, I just regulate myself to being a comment junkie.

Later everyone! Just don't tell Waterfall how late I let you stay up while blogsitting!

2 comments:

  1. Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
    nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
    again!
    Please come by and see my Donate Charity Car blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
    the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
    back to it!
    Oh please, check for the blog site with my ut utah house cleaning!

    ReplyDelete