Last Piano Lesson of the Season

Yesterday was my last piano lesson of the season. We "finished up" the Mozart (meaning that, even though I'll still play it all the time, I'm no longer officially working on it as part of my lessons), and I've made good strides on the Dett. Most importantly and funly (funly??), we decided what I'd work on this summer!! And the winners are ... [drumroll ...]

Chopin, Ballade No. 3 in A-flat major
J.S. "My Beloved, Bejowled, and Bewigged" Bach, Sinfonia No. 15 in B minor (in preparation for a Prelude & Fugue)
Dett, Juba (continued)

I'm so very happy! So much wonderful music to learn this summer! And I have so much uninterrupted practice time just waiting for me when I get back from my hike!

Life is good!

(Thumb update: It's still not in great shape, but it's getting better. And I think it'll be a lot better after a two-week hiatus from the computer keyboard.)

Comments

Popular Posts