Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Too Much Fun

In my never-ending quest to find entertaining, educational time-wasters to occupy my last eleven days on the job, I visited NRO's The Corner, where Jonah Goldberg has proven himself a veritable aficionado of time-waster websites. (Yes, I had to look up aficionado on Bartleby.com before posting this.)

A couple that he's posted lately are Place the State (a U.S. geography puzzle game) and Find the European Capitals. The European game is all in German, so I'm not sure what they're telling me when I confuse Sweden, Norway, and Finland. Probably something containing the term "stupid American."

Fun games. Now, go play.

1 comment:

  1. Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
    visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
    blogs as great as your work.
    I hope you can look through my or oregon house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete