Monday, April 11, 2005

Practicing Totals Are In



Many congratulations to Pei Yun for logging the most hours last week! Pei Yun is a double-bassist and a social worker who plays in an orchestra in Singapore. Her dedication is inspiring; she writes about her practice sessions every now and then, and I enjoy reading her about her successes as well as her frustrations with learning pieces on the double bass. She also finds her way to lots of musical events, which I'm sure is great motivation to practice as well.

Congrats, Pei Yun! Congrats also to John Salmon and Dulciana, who came in second and third, respectively.

Here are the totals for everyone who participated last week. The letters in parentheses after each name stand for Piano, Double Bass, Trumpet, and Guitar.



Log your practice hours for this week here. This "practicing pact" is open to amateur musicians who want to practice more than they already do.

And to my readers who are sick and tired of all this music stuff: I promise to post on non-music topics later today!

P.S. If anyone can tell me how to make this graph appear bigger without appearing fuzzy, I'd appreciate the your input.

No comments: