Practicing Pact, Week 3 Totals



Many apologies to you hard-working practicers; I have failed at being my usual cheerleading self. Thumb has really brought down my spirits of late. So I was glad to see that so many of you still posted your minutes and are practicing more than enough to make up for my lack of it! ;-)


First place for this past week was Hilda, who logged 265 minutes of practicing Satie and Telemann on the oboe.
In second place is the Little Princess, who practiced six days this week, totally 180 minutes on the piano.
And in third is Pei Yun (165 minutes), who continues to learn Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 5, Mendelssohn’s Fingal’s Cave, and Marcello’s Sonata in g minor.


Kim in ON, you were sooo close to getting "third place," and Sparrow, you weren't too far behind her!

Two people (Hilda and Little Princess) met the 5x/week challenge by practicing six days the week. The rest of us were close, but no cigar.

Great job, y’all!

Comments

Popular Posts