Saturday, March 5, 2005

Scrambled Brain





You Are 25% Left Brained, 75% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



11 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

I got exactly the same results when I tried doing this test.

Malcolm said...

me, I am 55-45
Malcolm

Waterfall said...

Pei Yun: Not surprising, since you are a musician. Of course, who knows how accurate these internet-quiz things are! I've always thought of myself as being slightly more left-brained, since I love words and linguistics so much.

Malcom: Sounds like you are pretty well balanced!

Kim said...

Oh dear, I was 50% left and 50% right brained. Does that mean I'm boring and average or stable and well-rounded.

Byron said...

I'm a 55/45 guy...middle-brained, or lame-brained, or what???

John Salmon said...

It says I'm 50% left, 50% right. My understanding is that only truly psychotic people get this result. I'm worried!

Anonymous said...

65 left, 35 right. Is that good or bad?

Sherry

Waterfall said...

Kim: I don't particularly like boring and average people, so it must mean you're definitely stable and well-rounded. :)

Byron: M'lame-brained, I would think. Or liddle brained? Brittle mained?

John: It's OK. Psychotic people are allowed here. ;-)

Sherry: Nah, it's not bad. It just means you're better at Quickbooks than the rest of us ...

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Waterfall, hope your day went alright?

Somehow, I am missing your Bach-related posts. Anyway, take things at your pace. Have a good week ahead.

Waterfall said...

Pei Yun: I wasn't on the computer much this weekend so didn't post much. I just added a Bach-related post, though--a "reprint" from a few months ago. It's been a hectic morning!

oceanskies79 said...

Thanks. I'm touched...