Looks Like I'm "Right" Again!

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (76%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (30%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain


I found this quiz at Rebecca Writes. Rebecca says she is left-handed and left-eyed. I'm right-handed, left-eyed, and left-eared. Which probably explains why I spend most of life lost and confused as I commute daily to a freezing-cold office cubicle. Clearly, I've been looking at the (wrong) map upside down.

Comments

Emrah said…
Me here: %76 Left, %34 Right
i.e., man of logic, boringly enough. Besides, what else could a Virgo be? :-)
Anonymous said…
66% left, 32% right, I'm seeing a pattern here. What happened to my other 2%?

Sherry
Waterfall said…
Emrah: LOL, there is actually a quiz out there that tells you how much like your horoscope you really are. I'll try to find it and post that one next time!

Sherry: Did you recently switch from drinking 2% milk to skim milk? That might explain it. :)

Popular Posts