Wednesday, March 16, 2005

In the Meme-time ...

10 Things I've Done that You Probably Haven't

1. Walked from Maine to Georgia in a single six-month hike

2. Been brainwashed by a guru

3. Had really short hair in the 70s (and I mean before Dorothy Hamill hit the scene)

4. Fell madly in love with Gilligan (yes, the one from the island)

5. This one's private. And probably illegal. But I'd wager that you haven't done it. At least not there.

6. Gave up a four-year, full-tuition scholarship to one of the best schools in the U.S. because I hated it so much after going there for a single semester

7. Submitted a novel for publication while in the 8th grade (thankfully, it was rejected!)

8. Wrote a book about hiking trails in the hiking mecca (ahem) of Louisiana (only 3 left in stock! order soon! more on the way!)

9. Toured the Holy Land and was there during the time of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty

10. Sat at a table next to Hulk Hogan at an airport restaurant, and told him he was being rude when he growled at a kid who wanted his autograph, and scared the kid away. (Mr. Hogan ignored me. I stopped liking him after that.)

2 comments:

  1. Nasty Mr. Hogan! Gilligan...that's interesting. This whole things was quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. daisymarie: Oh yeah, I thought Gilligan was quite the ideal male specimen when I was four ... in fact, most guys I have dated or had crushes on have either looked or acted like Gilligan. Kinda scary, huh!

    ReplyDelete