Thursday, February 17, 2005

It's Quiz Time! And I Get to be Gandalf!

I found this quiz over at I Was Just Thinking.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

"A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

"And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

"Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe."

The quiz site also lets you view all of the other possible fantasy/sci-fi characters you might be. I wasn't Han Solo, but he's just so sexy I thought I'd put a picture of him here, too. :-)

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

5 comments:

  1. I am: Qui-Gon Jinn

    A strong presence who organizes efforts yet shuns consensus, you strive to educate others for the benefit of your causes.

    Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration on the here and now where it belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Qui-Gon Jinn before. It's nice to meet you, Qui-Gon Jinn(ette)! You can call me Gandalf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Severus Snape. I don't know who he is but he looks creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, he is creepy. He's actually the one I (sort of) dreamed about in my "Severus Bach" dream that you linked a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I didn't mean to imply that you are creepy! Ack!!!

    Snape is actually a good guy. But he's creepy. I wouldn't have expected you to be Snape.

    ReplyDelete