Tuesday, February 8, 2005

The Illness

No, I'm not going to bore you, my dear readers, with the details of the illness that flattened me for a week.



Just want to thank those of you who sent good wishes and visited my blog, even though I wasn't here to greet them.



The illness itself was a severe allergic reaction to an Evil Drug in my system. It will take a few days for me to recover completely, but I shouldn't be worse for the wear by the time I get through this thing.



I sure am ready for springtime, aren't y'all?

1 comment:

  1. I'm very, very ready for spring. We've had a couple "warmer" days that sort of tease at the hopefulness.

    I'm glad you overcame the illness. I had an allergic reaction to sulfa when I was in college. It was a long time ago, but I still remember the scary awfulness of the experience.

    ReplyDelete