Wednesday, February 2, 2005

I Lied to Jeanette

I did. I lied through my fingers. She was feeling sad, so I (along with a few others) told her I was doing a handstand, just for her.



But I wasn't. Truth is, I can't do a handstand to save my life.



I'm pretty good at headstands, though.



So Jeanette, dear, these are for you. Hope they bring a smile to your face.



By the way, don't you just love my fashionable footwear?







I tried to wave at the camera, but I quite failed at that, as you can clearly see.







And for those of you who know me personally and were marvelling at my unusually slim hips but couldn't help but wonder ... YES, these pictures have been altered somewhat. (Gotta love Paint Shop Pro!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo impressed! If I tried that something would be broken: a bone for sure and certainly something I kicked on my way down. (giggles out loud!)

    ReplyDelete