Thursday, February 3, 2005

Health Update

No, I am not going to bore everyone by hanging my health woes out for all to see. I'll just give you two short paragraphs, and that is all.



I feel a little better, but not good enough to go to work. (And you know I must feel bad, because this means I had to cancel Music Theory, too). My temperature is down half-a-degree, but my fingers and the back of my neck are just aching something awful.



I hate to call Deborah and tell her I won't be able to make it to the group piano lesson tomorrow, particularly after putting so much effort into the D-minor Fantasie (it'll probably be the last time I play it for this group before I move on to a new piece). But what can you do?



If I feel better later today, I may get back online and blog a little here and there. But for the moment, I'm going back to bed. Y'all have a good day without me!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, poor cousin! Feel better soonly!

    Love, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you recover quickly. And you still came to the computer and blogged. What a woman! Loved your post on your favorite pundit - you are funny (humorous).

    ReplyDelete