Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Clarification, and Feeling Honored

Wow. I feel better since I wrote the previous post. It actually helped loosen the blogger's block a little bit.



And I hope I didn't give the impression that I don't want people to link me. That is not what I meant at all. That is not it, at all. (OK, so I'm feeling Prufrockian today.)



I am feeling honored right now. Honored. My blog has been linked on Outer Life. This is one of my very favorite blogs; the blogger is an excellent, insightful writer whose thoughtful posts have a certain depth and appeal, day after day, that is rare in a personal blog. Go read it. Today's post, "Human Shields," is a good one. Maybe even one of his best so far. It was a nice companion for my Prufrockian mood this morning.



Thanks, Outer Life Guy!



Update: Speaking of links, I rearranged the links on this page yesterday and just noticed that I inadvertently deleted some. I apologize to those who got deleted, and hope to add them back soon, probably this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
    And for a hundred visions and revisions,
    Before the taking of a toast and tea.


    yes! i'm glad you're feeling unblocked. thanks for the musical update. i promise to never fall asleep. i appreciate your dilligence and discipline! it encourages me... a lot!

    blessings and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning to you! Just swinging by to say "hello"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After convinced that I've become a regular reader of your "notebook", yesterday I gave a link to your site. I hope you don't mind. Besides, your last post says you won't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete