I found this poetry game over at Reflections in d minor. Copy this list of first lines, then replace each unfamiliar (to you) line with the first line of a poem that you are familiar with, and bold your changes. When you put it on your blog, link to the post where you first saw the list.
Being the poetry geek I am, I recognized all of the first lines. That was no fun, so I've added the first lines of some of my favorite poems in place of those that I couldn't immediately place.
1. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
2. You do not have to be good
3. I'm Nobody! Who are you?
4. Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
5. Do not go gentle into that good night,
6. In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree
7. How do I love thee, let me count the ways
8. There are strange things done in the midnight sun
9. The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
10. ’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves