Waltzing in Cubicle Land

First of all, I'm in heaven. I can't get enough waltz music today. Strauss, Lehar, Tchaikovsky ... you name it, I've played it on Naxos.com sometime within the last five hours. A co-worker (one of the SJs) caught me swaying in my seat, humming, and air-conducting. Then I embarrassed myself when the headphones came unplugged in mid-sway and I treated all of Cubicle Land to a full five seconds of "The Blue Danube Waltz" at maximum volume.



Of course, when all the loud music started, I got panicky and couldn't find the button to click to turn the volume down. So, after what seemed an eternity of fumbling with the mouse and slamming it on the mousepad a few times (as if that were going to help matters), I reached down and hit the hard drive's ON/OFF button. Had to hit it twice before it took.



I don't think you're supposed to do that.



Today was piano day. Life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts