Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Goodbye, Jerry Orbach

From NYNewsday.com:



Actor Jerry Orbach, who played a sardonic, seen-it-all cop on TV's "Law & Order" and scored on Broadway as a song-and-dance man, has died of prostate cancer at 69, a representative of the show said Wednesday.



Orbach died Tuesday night in Manhattan after several weeks of treatment, Audrey Davis of the public relations agency Lippin Group said.

I'm so sad. Jerry Orbach was one of my favorite actors. I loved him as Detective Lenny Briscoe in Law and Order.

2 comments:

  1. He was one of my favorite actors, too. *sniffle* I didn't even know he had cancer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
    blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
    returning to its site!
    Come as you are and look at my house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete