Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Glad to be Back

"I'm glad to be back!"



That's what I cheerily told my boss this morning. Then, fearing I would look like I was sucking up to him, I added, "I'm glad to be back home." As in, not at work.



He laughed. He's a good egg. I think he knew what I meant.



I've developed the annoying habit of referring to nice, well-meaning people as "good eggs." I've got to stop doing that.



I have much to blog about. There are about 10 mini-essays brewing in my head from the past five days of life in south Louisiana. Alas, work calls, so I'll need to wait awhile before boring y'all with my details and observations of Christmas 2004.



Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
    this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
    Everyday of the month you need to peep my car donation new hampshire blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
    got my attention and I will go to the site again!
    Go and click my la louisiana house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete