The Triumphant Return of INFPeace

INFPeace is back. Many moons ago, I switched my e-mail from INFPeace at aol dot com to INFPeace at yahoo dot com. And the Yahoo address was my e-mail address for a long, long time.



Well, bad things happened and the yahoo account became overwhelmed with spam. Spam, spam, and more spam. It got to the point where I had to just start another account.



So I started another account. And another one. And then I got a new job and got a work account.



Then I had an account for certain people, and a different account for certain other people.



Not to mention the cats' accounts.



And sometimes I use Dan's account.



Certain people who e-mail me have gotten very confused and frustrated by the fact that I have so many accounts, and that half of them are no longer any good.



So. I got gmail. That's my account.



And INFPeace is back. I'm switching everything to the gmail account.



So, friends, if you're not already writing to me at my work account, you can write to INFPeace once again, only this time I'm at gmail dot com rather than at yahoo dot com or at aol dot com.



I'm so happy. I missed being INFPeace. It was such an Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving, and, well, peaceful screen name. More on that later.



If I get any gmail invites, I'll let y'all know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am an INFP and I was thinking today (a hectic christmas eve) I need some INFPeeeeaaace... and then I thought that if this INFP thought of that, another one probably did too, so I googled it and here you are. Hi and Merry Christmas from Australia.

Popular Posts