A Little Backyard Hike

Dan and I had an awesome weekend. I want to write about it, but this silly job has me preoccupied today. Hopefully I'll be able to blog a bit during my lunch hour.



Here are a couple of pictures from our hike to Charlie's Bunion on the Appalachian Trail in the Great Smokies on Saturday. Sorry for the not-so-great picture quality. We obviously need to get a new digital camera.



The view:







The viewers:







Isn't Dan a cutie? Doesn't he look cool in his orange-reflecting sunglasses? That shimmery smudge by his head must be his halo.



OK. I'm sorry if I made anyone gag at my mushiness. The shimmery smudge is actually the result of him dropping his digital camera into a stream two years ago.



Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts