Kickin' Back ... ?

OK, I haven't been able to focus on work for several hours now. I headed home, stopping on the way to pick up a bottle of red and some tasteless everything-free crackers for nibbling (in place of my fingernails, you see).



I'm going to try to practice piano, or work on some variations, or work on that essay that started forming in my head earlier today. I'm really, truly going to try not to remain glued to the television or the internet/blogosphere all night long. I'm going to try to get a good night's sleep.



I'm going to try to kick back and relax. Really. Hopefully the vino-piano combo will help, because the news reporters and the pundits certainly won't!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lucky you. I have to drive nearly an hour round trip to get a bottle of wine. Stupid Rankin County voters.

Cousin Stacey The Irritated

Popular Posts