Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Finer Things in Life

If I could make commercials, I would make commercials for the following products:



1. The Teaching Company



2. Naxos.com



3. Burt's Bees



4. Community Coffee



5. Cooking Light magazine



6. Panacea



7. Bengal Roach Spray



8. 50 Hikes in Louisiana (hee hee hee hee hee! Written by Yours Truly! Only 4 left in stock at amazon.com! Buy now!)



9. Cottonwood Books in Baton Rouge, LA



10. Bach's Mass in B Minor (Is that a product? Yes, it is a product of genius! I think I'll listen to it now!)



(Yes, it is a slow day at work today.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Waterfall, I checked out the links of the recommended products. The Teaching Company and Naxos.com appeal to me. I don't know anything about Teaching Company until I read your post, might have to surf its website more.

    Bach's music is generally nice. Though I must admit I do not know his Mass in B Minor by heart.

    50 Hikes in Louisiana has only three books in stock now. Your "commercial" on this post might have helped the sales? ^_<

    ReplyDelete