Dizzy Blonde Returns to Work

I'm back at work. This morning, the doctor said I have an unusual problem (so what else is new?) and referred me to an ENT. No, not an Ent from The Lord of the Rings. An ENT, or "Ear-Nose-Throat" doctor. So hopefully they'll be able to fix the ball bearings in my head. Because that's what's wrong. The ball bearings in my head are messed up, and they're responsible for my sense of balance.



Luckily, there is medicine to help the dizziness on a short-term basis, so my doc prescribed it for me. But I still need to get the ball bearings fixed.



Until then, I will continue to be a dizzy blonde. I walk as if I have abandoned myself to drunkenness, yet I didn't even have the pleasure of drinking with abandon. Some things in life are just so unfair.



Just thought I'd update all my readers who have been clamoring for my latest health report.

Comments

Popular Posts