Dear Dubya

Dear Dubya,



Well, I did my part. I wanted to cancel out the votes of all my cherished Kerry-voting friends, but I had to settle for canceling the vote of the white-powdered woman who stood in front of me in line this morning. She said she was voting straight-party for the Democratic ticket, so I assume that's what she did.



Dubya, I voted for quite a few Democrats here and there, particularly in the local-office races. But I proudly voted for you. I'm a registered Democrat, but I sure hope you win this election by more than a few votes.



Your friend,



Waterfall



P.S. The Hubster voted for you, too. He canceled out the vote of the white-powdered lady's nice husband.



******************************

OK, that's the end of my political blogging for the next four years. Stay tuned, dear readers, for some delightfully mindless and random blogs, faithful readers.

Comments

Popular Posts