Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Blah.

I feel like crap. Probably shouldn't have come to work today. And the Hubster can't pick me up until 5:00. (He had to drive me to work.)



I don't like this. I'm ready to feel normal again.



Here's an overexposed, low-dpi picture of me with some other thru-hikers on Max Patch back in November or December of 2000. It was REALLY COLD. I'm the short one in the tan hat.







I know, you can't tell what I look like. But I can tell you what I felt like: nothing. Couldn't feel my head, shoulders, knees or toes, knees or toes. Nor eyes, nor ears, nor mouth, nor nose. And I still had a few hundred miles to go before returning to the workaday world of Cubicle Land.



I miss the trail so much sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that you're gonna get better, hon. Take care of yourself! Much love . . .

Sherry