Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Attention, Jonathan-Knowers

A Jonathan-Knower is a person who knows Jonathan. This would, I presume, include Jonathan himself (was it Socrates who said, "Know thyself"?), if he's taking time off from photographing Half-Life 2 screens and hangin' with Dick Cheney to read this enlightening blog.



Anyway, can someone please tell him to e-mail me? I sent a couple of e-mails to his earthlink address, but they keep bouncing back. Do you suppose he has me on his spam list?

2 comments:

  1. I'm HERE! I'm HERE!

    EMAILMEEMAILMEEMAILME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
    will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
    is worth my time.
    Please examine my vt vermont house cleaning blog as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete