Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Asheville Made the Top 5

The folks at findyourspot.com say I'd be happiest in Hot Springs, Arkansas; Natchitoches, Louisiana; Asheville, North Carolina; Eugene, Oregon; or Charleston, West Virginia.



I've spent a LOT of time in Hot Springs and Asheville, have been to Natchitoches many times, have driven through Charleston quite a few times, and have never been to Eugene.



I think I'll live in Asheville. For now, at least.



What's your ideal place to live in America?

5 comments:

  1. Tulsa OK, Chattanooga TN, Clarksville TN, Greenville SC, Oklahoma City OK, and Louisville KY. In that order.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt Lake, Denver and a little freezing town in PA. Later in the list: Asheville!

    Cousin Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hubster here, and I too have taken the best place to live quiz. My top 5,
    Lewisburg Pa
    Cedar City Utah
    Lewisboro Minnesota
    Wanatchee Wa
    Sheridon WY
    amd ### 6 in the top 5 is Walla Walla WA

    Seems they want me to head west

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be so cool to be able to say I lived in Walla Walla, Washington! Let's move!

    ReplyDelete