Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Planet Zeb

In honor of Simon's birthday, and in honor of WLCS Zebby Rhoads memories, I'm listening to PLANET ZEB. Many, many thanks to Rebecca for passing this site on to me. I've been meaning to "check it out" for some time, and finally did today.

It's not naxos.com, but it's purty good! :-)

Woo hoo! I just got paid!

Life is getting better. Maybe I just needed to tune in and listen to Zebby all this time.

Sorry, Sebastian (Bach ... not Nick's cat from the 80s). Sorry, Wolfgang. Sorry, Franz (Liszt or Schubert, take your pick). Sorry, Sergei. Today I'm listening to Rick Springfield, Tina Turner, Aerosmith, the Cardigans, and Tom Petty. It's only a matter of time before I'm dancing around the office, singin' along to "Hungry Like the Wolf" or wagging my finger when I hear the "nuclear war" line in "Is There Something I Should Know" ... (it's kind of a knee-jerk reaction, that finger-wagging to the "nuclear war" line ... only die-hard Duranies would understand ...)

I'm a happy girlie.

No comments: