Ho-Hum-Drumming a Tune

The e-mail system at our office has been down all the livelong day. Dontcha hate when that happens?



People I would write to if I had e-mail access:



- Cousin Stacey in Miss'ippi

- Rebecca in Coral Doo

- Anh in the Republic of Texas

- Kristi at I'm Nice in Baton Rouge

- Lottie-Da in Sugar Land

- The Belch in Oregon

- Sherry in the Gret Stet

- Mu at Skoo

- Mrs. Gwendolyn



I'm tired. Stayed up too late last night, debate-watching and hubbie-snuggling and music-theorizing.



So I'm quite the unmotivated little worker bee this afternoon. It's just too darn purty outside to stay here in Cubicle Land all day. Alas, but I must. Actually it's been a pretty productive day, work-wise. I just wish we had e-mail.



I think I'll go forage for chocolate. Then it's back to the grindstone. And my beloved, bewigged, bejowled buddy Bach. La la la. I love Bach.

Comments

Popular Posts