A Happy Girl Am I

Now Zebby's playing "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits. What a great album that was. What a great song. This is just what I needed to pull me out of the dumps I've been in all morning.



Ack ... Two hours 'till group piano. I'm nervous. It's been a very, very long time since I've really played much of anything in front of anyone, other than Dan and a few Baxlies. I haven't played classical music for a group of more than two since ... gosh, since 1992 or so.



Is that bad? To put so much time and effort into something that never gets shared with anyone? It's not that I don't want to share my music with everyone ... the opportunities just never really come up.



Woo hoo! Wee hee! Zebby's playing the Dead! 'Scuse me while I find my imaginary guitar and microphone ... I'm gonna sing back-up vocals ...

Comments

Popular Posts