Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Happy Birthday, Krismeister!

My good friend, fellow first baseman, bridesmaid (bridesmatron?) who stood in my wedding two weeks after having a baby, co-creator of the "We-May-Not-Be-Better-But-We're-Better-Looking" softball jersey, fellow work-out-a-holic and fat-free Formula-1 user from the early 90s, former elfin Plaquemaniac bank teller, fellow Zeke's Sno-Cone and boula-boula enthusiast, and lifelong partner-in-Hazzard-County-silliness, Kris, a.k.a. the Kentucky Kirby, who has more letters behind her name (BS, CPA, JD, MOM) than I do, is 34 years old today.



Happy Birthday!



Love,

J. Schnitzel

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogged! A first for me. Your description of me reminded me of things long lost in the abyss I call my memory. What a great one paragraph walk down Nina-fied memory lane! To a true friend - THANK YOU! With lots of love, the Krismeister!

    ReplyDelete