Thursday, September 30, 2004

Double-Entendre-less, Yet Happily Braceless

Many congratulations to Cousin Stacey, who finally had her braces removed yesterday. She seems very happy about this on her website. So I'm happy for her. Now she'll be able to smile nice and big for the Tall-y wedding photographer this weekend. And I'm sure that her new state of bracelessness alleviates the pain she suffers at not having a surname that yields obvious and humorous double-entendres.



Congratulations, Cousin Stacey! Have fun smilin'!

1 comment:

  1. Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
    and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
    net I search for blogs just like your site.
    You got me! I will check out your ri rhode island house cleaning blog a.s.a.p!

    ReplyDelete