Thursday, September 2, 2004

Belief-O-Mazing, Man

I took the Belief-O-Matic test, which tells you which faiths most closely match your personal beliefs. I can't comment on its accuracy, since you record your "beliefs" through a series of multiple-choice answers. But it's still interesting.



According to the Belief-O-Matic, I'm most like Roman Catholics. Must be my south Louisiana upbringin'. Dot Didier is smiling right about now.



Orthodox Quaker was a close second in my final "score." In fifth place was "Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant," and in sixth was "Mainline to Liberal Christian/Protestant." Islam has spot number nine. Unitarian Universalism, the faith of my beloved Ralph Waldo Emerson, was #17. At the bottom of the list were Scientology, Secular Humanism, and New Thought (whatever that is).



No, I'm not taking internet multiple-choice quizzes at work. I would never do that.

2 comments:

  1. My top 5 were:
    1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
    2. Orthodox Quaker (92%)
    3. Seventh Day Adventist (83%)
    4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (78%)
    5. Eastern Orthodox (71%)

    No real surprise there :)

    Cousin Stacey (who also has never done multiple choice quizzes at work *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How unusual. Number One was Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

    ReplyDelete