10. A-ha, Sani-flush! (Don't ask.)
9. Who else will order three desserts with you—and two spoons?
8. He makes a mean pot o’ cawfee—and a li’l decaf.
7. He’s the most affectionate father ever and has probably patted our backs more times than we thought pattable.
6. Mabel and Clio kitties loved him, so he must be lovable and deserve good things.
5. He can have entire conversations with people he doesn’t know … even though they seem to know him.
4. ‘Cause my dad is better at tennis and ping-pong than your dad. So there.
3. He exemplifies that thing parents are supposed to have for their kids: unconditional love.
2. He never seems to run out of silly pet names for us.
And the number one reason Hugh Baxley is a wonderful father and should have a very happy birthday …
1. Two words: DIRTY BIRD.
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
I have written enough about my voice insecurities in the past, so I'm not going to go into that here. But I do want to write a little b...
You wouldn't believe how many Google searches on "English translation of Ständchen" lead to this blog. So I'm going to to ...
Over Christmas, I was told that I was a "genius" and "brilliant" by friends and family who obviously like to carelessly ...
This year's reading challenge will be Back to the Classics 2018 , hosted by Books and Chocolate . It's been a long time since I'...