Friday, August 20, 2004

A Thrappy Girl, Indeed!

Thrilled and happy, thrilled and happy, thrilledandhappy, thrilledandhappy, thrilled&happy, thrilled&happy, thrillednhappy, thrill&appy, thrillappy thrrrrappy. I'm thrappy. I'm thrappy! Yes, by George, I'm thrappy!



Why?



'Cause my newest music theory textbook is the good ole green Baptist Hymnal!



I'm supposed to go out tonight, but part of me wants to stay home and do music theory.



But I can't do that. Staying home on Friday night to experiment with four-part harmony in a yellowed old hymnal is boring. It's particularly boring in comparison to going out to listen to live music, which is my current plan.



I will not be boring. I will not be boring. I will not be boring. I will not be boring. I will not be boring. I will not be boring. I will not be boring. I will not be boring.



For now, I'll just be thrappy and leave it at that.



I'll be boring later.

2 comments:

  1. "That girl is something else!" Mr. Hugh

    Thrappy! That's a good sounding word...one I could use!
    Miss Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good place for words: Uselessword.comThought you'd like that. :)

    ReplyDelete