Thursday, August 12, 2004

A Bit of Dental Humor

"Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill." -- Johnny Carson



"My dental hygienist is cute. Every time I visit, I eat a whole package of Oreo cookies while waiting in the lobby. Sometimes she has to cancel the rest of the afternoon's appointments." -- Steven Wright



Q: What time was the vampire's dentist appointment?

A: Tooth-Hurty (2:30)



Q: What does the dentist of the year get?

A: A little plaque



Q: What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?

A: He "braces" himself.



Q: What did the dentist see when he went to the North Pole?

A: A molar bear.



It's unbelievable, the poor quality of dentist jokes one can find on the Web. And these were the CLEAN ones. Someone should really do something about the paucity of good dental humor available.



OK, so "dental humor" is an oxymoron. Today I've had Valium and Tylenol-3, and I'm still in pain. And all I had to get was one measly filling.



And now I'm not "filling" very good.



Har har har har har!



Owwwwww ....

1 comment:

  1. http://www.365dayz.comOpen365dayz.com is now open. Click http://www.365dayz.com

    ReplyDelete